Depending on the circumstances, you may be entitled to a job-protected leave of absence under our Short and/or Long-Term disability programs (if applicable), the Family and Medical Leave Act, or the Americans with Disabilities Act. Placement on an Unpaid Personal Leave for a specified period of time may also be an available option. Please contact or 561-300-2410 x504 if you have any questions regarding benefits continuation options.