Depending on the circumstances, you may be entitled to a job-protected leave of absence under our Short and/or Long Term disability programs (if applicable), the Family and Medical Leave Act, or the Americans with Disabilities Act.  Placement on an Unpaid Personal Leave for a specified period of time may also be an available option. Please contact or 516-758-2557  if you have any questions regarding benefits continuation options.