If you get sick with fever, cough, or have trouble breathing:
- Seek medical care. Call ahead before you go to a doctor’s office or emergency room.
- Tell your doctor about your recent travel and your symptoms.
- Avoid contact with others.
- If you need to seek medical care for other reasons, such as dialysis, call ahead to your doctor and tell them about your recent travel to an area with widespread or ongoing community spread of COVID-19.
- For additional questions on monitoring your health, contact your local public health officials.
This link offers more specific information:
As in all cases when you are experiencing symptoms of a contagious illness, you should not report to work.
If you are unable to work due to illness, you should use Paid Time Off, as appropriate, until you have recovered.
Upon returning to work following an absence due to a personal illness, you may be required to provide a return-to-work clearance from your healthcare provider to Human Resources. If you have any questions regarding the return to work process, you may contact Human Resources at HR@unifiedhc.com.
Please visit this link for additional information: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/hcp/return-to-work.html